Thursday, August 25, 2011

4-aco-DPT

Weve got a letter from our ukranian friends.

4-aco-DPT

My favorite dependable vendor has just recently doubled it's product list and a new product is 4-aco-DPT!!!

Has anyone tried/heard anything about this? I did a quick search and found nothing. I have researched 4-ho-DPT with great results but requires a high dosage (>50mg) to really get a response. First time I experimented nothing happened so I just went to the deep end and dosed the plant with 150mg... and it was absolutely fucked! It basically made a tear into the fabric of space and you could see the other side with all it's amazing colors. Plus everything seemed slanted? Have to note though that DPT did absolutely nothing to my plant and I went though a gram at various doses and ROA with minimal success.

No comments:

Post a Comment